We have always experienced intermittent problems with broken chubs. Sometimes we go through a spate of problems that relate to a problem batch of tubing when it is not as strong and flexible as it should be.
If you received a delivery with broken chubs, this is what you should do:
Don’t call us – email to email@example.com
Simply tell us:
- If possible, please give subject as Broken Chubs from [Enter your name here] so we can see them quickly
- How many broken items
- what range/flavours were they.
- Can you tell us – was the outer box showing signs of poor handling, for example it has been thrown around and dropped.
- Can you send us a photograph so we can see damage as that helps us.
- IF possible use the same email as your account email or tell us what your account email is if it is different.
If this has happened to you – this shouldn’t happen and we will look into the issue please be aware that the food will still be safe to eat/refreeze as long as its only partially defrosted.