Can I Feed Part Raw, Part Kibble?robadmin
IT IS NOT ADVISED, AND KIND OF DEFEATS THE POINT OF SWITCHING TO THE MOST NATURAL DIET IF FED ALONGSIDE A HIGHLY PROCESSED DRY FOOD. RAWBONE REQUIRES A MORE ACIDIC STOMACH THAN KIBBLE. IF KIBBLE IS FED ALONGSIDE RAW THEN THE ACID MAY BE WEAKER AND CAUSE TUMMY UPSETS FROM UNDIGESTED BONE. FURTHERMORE, ONE OF THE REASONS WHY IT IS SAFE TO FEED RAW MEAT TO OUR PETS IS BECAUSE RAW MOVES THROUGH THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM QUICKER THAN KIBBLE, IF DRY FOOD IS FED ALSO, THE DIGESTION OVERALL IS SLOWED WHICH MAY GIVE BACTERIA A CHANCE TO AFFECT YOUR PET.
Can I Feed Cooked Bones?robadmin
NO! COOKED BONES ARE BRITTLE AND SPLINTER WHICH CAN BE DANGEROUS. RAW BONES ARE COMPARATIVELY SOFT AND FLEXIBLE.
Can I Feed Food Frozen?robadmin
YES. WE DO THIS A LOT IN THE SUMMER MONTHS, A LOVELY MEAT LOLLIPOP IS VERY COOLING! FEEDING FROZEN CAN BE USEFUL IN SLOWING DOWN THOSE WHO DON’T CHEW FOOD PROPERLY AND GULP FOOD. BUT IDEALLY FRESH IS ALWAYS PREFERRED.
When Switching To Raw Should I Mix Their Current Food?robadmin
WE BELIEVE IT’S BEST TO GO COLD TURKEY…SORT OF SPEAK! IT’S BEST TO FINISH ONE MEAL OF KIBBLE AND THE NEXT DAY START A FULLY RAW DIET.
Do Your Chubs Splitrobadmin
YES, HOWEVER THE PRODUCT WILL STILL BE GOOD, THE REASON WHY THEY CAN SPLIT IS THEY ARE AIR CLOSED AND THE CHANGE IN TEMPERATURE CAN COURSE THE SPLITS BUT THE PRODUCT IS STILL GOOD TO BE REFROZEN UPTO 3 TIMES.
Can The Meat Stick To The Inside Of The Chubs?robadmin
YES, SOME PRODUCTS CAN STICK OCCASIONALLY. WE FIND SITTING THE TUB IN A FEW CM OF WARM WATER BEFORE SERVING ENSURES THAT THE CONTENTS SLIDE OUT EASIER.
Do You Offer Free Samples?robadmin
NO. THE COST OF SENDING INSULATED CONTAINERS, AND THE VALUE OF THE FOOD (WE MAKE HIGH-QUALITY RAW FOOD) MEANS THAT IS NOT VIABLE FOR US TO OFFER THEM FOR FREE. WE DON’T ASK YOU TO BUY MULTIPLES OF THE SAME PRODUCT, LET ALONE A FULL BOX, SO YOU CAN QUITE EASILY PUT TOGETHER A SMALL ORDER TO TRY THINGS. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP DOING SO PLEASE JUST GET IN TOUCH.
Terms Of Delivery
- We do our best to get your order to you on the day selected. However, we do not guarantee this.
- On the day of delivery, your order will arrive between the times 07:00AM and 19:00PM.
- All orders WILL be LEFT at the address you specified for delivery.
- If no safe place is specified in the comments box above it will be left in a safe place chosen by the delivery driver.
- Our courier will only deliver to the address you have specified.
- Please do not send requests for your order to be left with a neighbor or at a second address if you are out.
- Delivery drivers are not obligated to call you before delivery. Please do not rely on a phone call from the delivery driver regarding your delivery etc. DHL use a tracking system which allows you to track your order and delivery time etc online.
- Please provide your email address and you will receive a email on the morning of delivery with your delivery time slot.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure you have given us the correct delivery address and postcode. If the address or postcode is given to us incorrectly and your order is shipped with DHL to the incorrect address then Dogs choice UK will not be held responsible for replacing any lost or disposed items.
- All our deliveries are dispatched frozen, products could arrive a little soft on top, we will not refund for this issue as the items can be refrozen.